Can I remove this data recovery tool completely if I decide to do so? How?
Yes, of course our product WinMend Data Recovery software can be completely uninstalled.
Step 1: Click Start => Programs => WinMend =>Uninstall Data Recovery or go to Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel, select WinMend Data Recovery and then click Change or Remove. There will pop-up a window to make sure uninstallation.
Step 2: Click "Yes" to uninstall. The removing process shows you below:
Step 3: After process the uninstallation, there's a removal success prompt. Then click "OK" button to exit.
Readers also visit these:
- Why is data loss prevention so important?
- I lost the password of WinMend Folder Hidden. Can I get my password back? How?
- I am using WinMend Folder Hidden, and I failed to unhide the file. How to find my data that disappear in the hidden list?
- What should pay attention to when using WinMend Folder Hidden?
- How to set and use password for WinMend Folder Hidden?
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are offering 5 wonderful software to our customers, each costing $19.95. For the limited time only, you can buy all five for only $20.95!
- WinMend System Doctor
- WinMend Registry Cleaner
- WinMend History Cleaner
- WinMend Disk Cleaner
- WinMend Data Recovery
Now Only $20.95