Can I restore the system to a previous status?
Your previous operation records are kept in the Restore Center. You can restore the system to a previous status here.
Start up WinMend System Doctor, click "Restore Center" button in the main interface.
There are three options for selecting ("Details", "Delete", "Restore"). Here we click "Restore" button to restore the system to a previous status.
Click "Yes" in the pop-up window to restore the backup file.
Click the "OK" button to finish the restoration.
Readers also visit these:
- How to install WinMend System Doctor on local disk?
- How to purchase the WinMend System Doctor?
- Can I set the special items to scan with WinMend?
- How to perform deep scan for computer?
- How to prevent data loss?
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are offering 5 wonderful software to our customers, each costing $19.95. For the limited time only, you can buy all five for only $20.95!
- WinMend System Doctor
- WinMend Registry Cleaner
- WinMend History Cleaner
- WinMend Disk Cleaner
- WinMend Data Recovery
Now Only $20.95