Can I set the special items to scan with WinMend?
Yes, of course you can.The software provides the setting option for scanning. After startup the software, click "Scan Settings" in the Lower-Left Corner.
You need just to select the items you want to scan:
√ scan windows security vulnerabilities
√ scan system software vulnerabilities
√ scan key system security settings
√ scan unsafe processes
√ scan unsafe services
√ scan plug-ins such as IE BHOs, toolbars and buttons
Readers also visit these:
- How to purchase the WinMend System Doctor?
- How to fix windows security vulnerabilities?
- How to fix plug-ins such as IE BHOs, toolbars and buttons?
- How to fix unsafe processes?
- Can I try WinMend History Cleaner before buying it?
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are offering 5 wonderful software to our customers, each costing $19.95. For the limited time only, you can buy all five for only $20.95!
- WinMend System Doctor
- WinMend Registry Cleaner
- WinMend History Cleaner
- WinMend Disk Cleaner
- WinMend Data Recovery
Now Only $20.95