Does WinMend History Cleaner support uninstall clearly?How?
Yes, WinMend History Cleaner supports uninstall completely.
Step 1: Click Start -> Programs -> WinMend ->Uninstall History Recovery, or click Start -> Control Panel- > Add or Remove Programs, select WinMend History Recovery and then click Change or Remove.
Step 2: Uninstalling WinMend History Cleaner:
Step 3: Uninstalled WinMend History Cleaner:
Now, WinMend History Cleaner was successfully removed from your computer.
Readers also visit these:
- I lost the password of WinMend Folder Hidden. Can I get my password back? How?
- I am using WinMend Folder Hidden, and I failed to unhide the file. How to find my data that disappear in the hidden list?
- What should pay attention to when using WinMend Folder Hidden?
- How to install WinMend History Cleaner?
- How to uninstall WinMend Disk Cleaner clearly?
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are offering 5 wonderful software to our customers, each costing $19.95. For the limited time only, you can buy all five for only $20.95!
- WinMend System Doctor
- WinMend Registry Cleaner
- WinMend History Cleaner
- WinMend Disk Cleaner
- WinMend Data Recovery
Now Only $20.95