How can I hide files in Windows 7?
Winmend Folder Hidden is a free file hiding tool. This application can quickly hide files on local partitions and/or on removable devices in Windows 7, ensuring the absolute system safety. If you want to keep your files safe and hide them with Winmend Folder Hidden, you can following below steps:
Step 1 Download Winmend Folder Hidden from official and install it on your computer.
Step 2 Set a password on the pop-up box, when you first run WinMend Folder Hidden. Then, enter your password to use this hide files software.
Step 3 Click Hide File(s), a window will pop up for you to choose file or files to set to hide.
Step 4 If you want to unhide the files, you can click Unhide button.
Readers also visit these:
- I am using WinMend Folder Hidden, and I failed to unhide the file. How to find my data that disappear in the hidden list?
- Can I hide folders with encryption？
- How to hide folder in Windows 7?
- How can I hide files and folders on an external hard drive
- Can I hide files and folders on USB external drive
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are offering 5 wonderful software to our customers, each costing $19.95. For the limited time only, you can buy all five for only $20.95!
- WinMend System Doctor
- WinMend Registry Cleaner
- WinMend History Cleaner
- WinMend Disk Cleaner
- WinMend Data Recovery
Now Only $20.95