How to back up my registry?
Registry backup can help guarantee system security, while something is wrong in the registry.
Step 1, open WinMend Registry Cleaner, then click "Regsitry Backup" button to enter the backup interface.
Setp 2, select "Create a new registry backup" option, and click "Continue" to perform registry backup.
The last step, click"Finish" button to complete backing up registry.
Readers also visit these:
- How to prevent data loss?
- How to optimize registry?
- What should pay attention to when using WinMend Folder Hidden?
- Can I set a personalized scheduler for WinMednd Registry Cleaner?
- How to set and use password for WinMend Folder Hidden?
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are offering 5 wonderful software to our customers, each costing $19.95. For the limited time only, you can buy all five for only $20.95!
- WinMend System Doctor
- WinMend Registry Cleaner
- WinMend History Cleaner
- WinMend Disk Cleaner
- WinMend Data Recovery
Now Only $20.95