How to optimize registry?
To optimize registry, you need a registry ptimizer software first.
1. Open WinMend Registry Cleaner, click on "Registry Optimizer" button on its main interface.
2. Then Click "Analyze" button to find out topics that need to be optimized.
3. Click "Optimize" button to perform registry optimizing.
If you want to view the specific problem, please click "Analysis Report" after analysis complete.
Readers also visit these:
- Can I uninstall your product completely if I decide to do so? How?
- How to install WinMend Registry Cleaner?
- How often can I use my license code?
- How to back up my registry?
- Can I set a personalized scheduler for WinMednd Registry Cleaner?
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are offering 5 wonderful software to our customers, each costing $19.95. For the limited time only, you can buy all five for only $20.95!
- WinMend System Doctor
- WinMend Registry Cleaner
- WinMend History Cleaner
- WinMend Disk Cleaner
- WinMend Data Recovery
Now Only $20.95