How to set and use password for WinMend Folder Hidden?
Before using WinMend Folder Hidden, you need to set a password for it, and this is the only way to get across your hidden file.
You need to set a password on below box, when you first run WinMend Folder Hidden.
Input 6 to 15 characters by numbers or letters in the blank as password. And confirmation is needed.
After setting passwrod, you can enter and use this hide files software. Next time before using WinMend Folder Hidden you need to type your password to confirm you are the owner.
Readers also visit these:
- Can I remove this data recovery tool completely if I decide to do so? How?
- I lost the password of WinMend Folder Hidden. Can I get my password back? How?
- I am using WinMend Folder Hidden, and I failed to unhide the file. How to find my data that disappear in the hidden list?
- What should pay attention to when using WinMend Folder Hidden?
- Can I change the password of WinMend Folder Hidden? How?
LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are offering 5 wonderful software to our customers, each costing $19.95. For the limited time only, you can buy all five for only $20.95!
- WinMend System Doctor
- WinMend Registry Cleaner
- WinMend History Cleaner
- WinMend Disk Cleaner
- WinMend Data Recovery
Now Only $20.95